1950 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup
- '50 CHEVY 3100 STEPSIDE PICKUP
- Showing only 6,507 Miles
- Holley 4-BBL Carb and Edelbrock Intake Manifold
- Upgraded MSD Distributor
- HD Chevrolet Rear Differential
- Great Looking Chrome and Stainless Exterior Trim
- Custom Grey Bucket Seat Interior with custom console
- Upgraded 3-Spoke, Billet Steering Wheel with Tilt Column
- Retrosound AM/FM/Cassette Digital Stereo with Premium Speakers
- Show ready detailed engine compartment with Chrome engine dress up package
- Fast-Ratio, Ultra-Sharp, Power Steering
- Great sounding Header back, Dual Side-Exit Exhaust
- Show or drive this collector quality, '50 Chevy 3100 Step-side Pickup
- No expense spared, Professional Restoration with a ton more power than from the factory!
- Pro-Built Chevrolet Small Block V8 @ 400HP
- Upgraded High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator
- Upgraded HD Automatic Transmission
- Mirror finish Fire Engine Red paint with Optional 5-window Cab, show waxed and detailed
- New clear coated wood bed with stainless inserts
- Full array of Dolphin White-Faced Gauges
- Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning from Vintage Air A/C
- New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
- Upgraded Power Disc Brakes
- Upgraded Cragers 5-Spoke Alloys with High-Speed Radials
- Professionally Built, Chevrolet Small Block V8, Custom Interior and Breathtaking Fire Engine Red Paint too!
Small Block V8
Free 1 Year Warranty
'50 CHEVY 3100 STEPSIDE PICKUP
• No expense spared, Professional Restoration with a ton more power than from the factory!
• Showing only 6,507 Miles
• Pro-Built Chevrolet Small Block V8 @ 400HP
• Holley 4-BBL Carb and Edelbrock Intake Manifold
• Upgraded High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator
• Upgraded MSD Distributor
• Upgraded HD Automatic Transmission
• HD Chevrolet Rear Differential
• Mirror finish Fire Engine Red paint with Optional 5-window Cab, show waxed and detailed
• Great Looking Chrome and Stainless Exterior Trim
• New clear coated wood bed with stainless inserts
• Custom Grey Bucket Seat Interior with custom console
• Full array of Dolphin White-Faced Gauges
• Upgraded 3-Spoke, Billet Steering Wheel with Tilt Column
• Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning from Vintage Air A/C
• Retrosound AM/FM/Cassette Digital Stereo with Premium Speakers
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Show ready detailed engine compartment with Chrome engine dress up package
• Upgraded Power Disc Brakes
• Fast-Ratio, Ultra-Sharp, Power Steering
• Upgraded Cragers 5-Spoke Alloys with High-Speed Radials
• Great sounding Header back, Dual Side-Exit Exhaust
• Professionally Built, Chevrolet Small Block V8, Custom Interior and Breathtaking Fire Engine Red Paint too!
• Show or drive this collector quality, '50 Chevy 3100 Step-side Pickup
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Small Block V8
- Body Color
- Fire Engine Red
- Body Style
- Pickup Truck
- 3100 Pickup
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice