1969 Chevrolet Camaro COPO
- Spectacular, Frame off, Nut & Bolt, Rotisserie Restoration with date code correct “512” block and
- Chevrolet Big-Block 427cid V8 @ 425HP
- 4-speed close-ratio manual transmission
- Mirror finish Tuxedo Black paint Professionally Buffed, show waxed & detailed
- New Black Bucket seat interior with Hurst Shifter
- Original Chevrolet Steering wheel
- All new Door Panels, Carpets and Refurbished Dash
- Detailed trunk compartment with full spare
- Ultra-sharp, fast-ratio, Power Steering
- Great sounding Dual Exhaust System
- Comes with an Owner's Manual, 2 sets of keys and a Show Poster Board too!
- Only Driven 95 test miles!
- Optional Cowl Induction Air Cleaner
- Heavy Duty 12-bolt, rear differential with 3:73 gears
- Cowl Induction Hood and Rear Spoiler
- Full factory gauges including 140mph speedo, 8K RPM Tach, and Center mounted Fuel Gauge
- Original Chevrolet/AC Delco AM Radio
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Optional Power Disc Brakes
- 14” COPO Wheels with Firestone Polyglas tires
- Professionally Reproduced and Restored
- Show or Drive this '69 427ci/425HP COPO Camaro
427cid V8 @ 425HP
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'69 CHEVROLET COPO CAMARO
• Spectacular, Frame off, Nut & Bolt, Rotisserie Restoration with date code correct “512” block and
• Only Driven 95 test miles!
• Chevrolet Big-Block 427cid V8 @ 425HP
• Optional Cowl Induction Air Cleaner
• 4-speed close-ratio manual transmission
• Heavy Duty 12-bolt, rear differential with 3:73 gears
• Mirror finish Tuxedo Black paint Professionally Buffed, show waxed & detailed
• Cowl Induction Hood and Rear Spoiler
• New Black Bucket seat interior with Hurst Shifter
• Full factory gauges including 140mph speedo, 8K RPM Tach, and Center mounted Fuel Gauge
• Original Chevrolet Steering wheel
• Original Chevrolet/AC Delco AM Radio
• All new Door Panels, Carpets and Refurbished Dash
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detailed trunk compartment with full spare
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Ultra-sharp, fast-ratio, Power Steering
• 14” COPO Wheels with Firestone Polyglas tires
• Great sounding Dual Exhaust System
• Professionally Reproduced and Restored
• Comes with an Owner's Manual, 2 sets of keys and a Show Poster Board too!
• Show or Drive this '69 427ci/425HP COPO Camaro
- Engine Size
- 427cid V8 @ 425HP
- Body Color
- Tuxedo Black
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice