1930 Ford Model A Roadster
- 1930 Ford Model A rumble seat Cabriolet, showing only 88 miles since the complete nut and bolt restoration.
- All new black front and rumble seat interior.
- Freshly rebuilt 201 cid engine with 3 speed transmission good to over 65 mph.
- Stainless exhaust system
- Restored running boards.
- Mirror finish two tone Ford Maroon and black paint show waxed and detailed.
- New black canvas convertible top with zip out side curtains.
- Hand laced black powder coated wire wheels with wide whitewalls and great looking side mounted spare.
- Real deal working "ooogaahh horn."
- Just a beautifully done example that is approaching 100 years old and can be driven like it was 1930.
Model A Roadster
Free 1 Year Warranty
• 1930 Ford Model A rumble seat Cabriolet, showing only 88 miles since the complete nut and bolt restoration.
• Mirror finish two tone Ford Maroon and black paint show waxed and detailed.
• All new black front and rumble seat interior.
• New black canvas convertible top with zip out side curtains.
• Freshly rebuilt 201 cid engine with 3 speed transmission good to over 65 mph.
• Hand laced black powder coated wire wheels with wide whitewalls and great looking side mounted spare.
• Stainless exhaust system
• Real deal working "ooogaahh horn."
• Restored running boards.
• Just a beautifully done example that is approaching 100 years old and can be driven like it was 1930.
- Body Color
- Great Looking mirror finish "Cedar" maroon and black paint
- Body Style
- Model A
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice