1941 Lincoln Continental
- Garage find and not driven in 25 years, purchased out of the Harrah museum
- Spectacular Time Capsule Garage Kept and loved
- Spectacular looking and smooth Original Lincoln V-12 engine, detailed
- Mirror Finish Capri Blue Paint professionally show waxed and detailed
- Great looking Chrome & Stainless Trim
- Mahogany Woodgrain Dash with 110 MPH Speedo
- Original AM Radio
- Incredible folder of history including Pictures, Service Receipts, Newspaper Article and Parts Catalog
- Show this spectacular restoration or just enjoy going for a drive in this investment grade, collector quality, '41 Lincoln Continental coupe
- It's 1 of only 850 Lincoln Continental coupes built ( how many are left ?)
- Documented 53,426 Original Miles (Driven 700 miles a year)
- Lincoln Zephyr manual transmission
- Push button door handles
- 2-Tone Blue leather and Paisley cloth Seating for 6
- Original Lincoln Steering Wheel
- Factory Color Matched Wheels with Wide White Polyglas Tires
- This was a very expensive car for its time, the original MSRP was $2778.00 but the average annual salary was only 1492.00 a year !
Free 1 Year Warranty
• Garage find and not driven in 25 years, purchased out of the Harrah museum
• It's 1 of only 850 Lincoln Continental coupes built ( how many are left ?)
• Spectacular Time Capsule Garage Kept and loved
• Documented 53,426 Original Miles (Driven 700 miles a year)
• Spectacular looking and smooth Original Lincoln V-12 engine, detailed
• Lincoln Zephyr manual transmission
• Mirror Finish Capri Blue Paint professionally show waxed and detailed
• Push button door handles
• Great looking Chrome & Stainless Trim
• 2-Tone Blue leather and Paisley cloth Seating for 6
• Mahogany Woodgrain Dash with 110 MPH Speedo
• Original Lincoln Steering Wheel
• Original AM Radio
• Factory Color Matched Wheels with Wide White Polyglas Tires
• Incredible folder of history including Pictures, Service Receipts, Newspaper Article and Parts Catalog
• This was a very expensive car for its time, the original MSRP was $2778.00 but the average annual salary was only 1492.00
a year !
• Show this spectacular restoration or just enjoy going for a drive in this investment grade, collector quality, '41 Lincoln
- Engine Size
- Zephyr V12
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- 2-Tone Blue
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice